I'm having a rough time staying motivated to go to work. I don't feel happy with that aspect of my life. I'm so stressed and I don't get to see my husband. I know this is a decision I've made, so that I could keep Ben out of day care, and I don't regret that part, I just feel like I'm missing out on quality family time and hurting myself with stress and pent up anger towards work. I don't know what to do. We can't afford for me to quit but I just don't know that it's healthy for me, or the baby, to keep up like I have been. I wish there was a way for me to work at home.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday - Cloudy, 73º Thursday - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday - Sunny, 76º Saturday - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday Easter Leftovers Tuesday Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...
Comments