Hmmmm... there are a lot and of course the sentimental side of me will say, just spending time with my dad. I guess, the thing I always remember, and laugh about is how my dad would get so excited for Christmas. He'd put up the lights, we'd do the tree, he loved giving gifts, but come Christmas Eve he was such a stressed out mess, he was yelling at us kids for "not being in the Christmas spirit." I don't know why but the irony of him angry and yelling about us not being in happy or fighting was always funny to me. I should mention, my sister and I were always trouble, bickering and fighting back and forth.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday - Cloudy, 73º Thursday - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday - Sunny, 76º Saturday - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday Easter Leftovers Tuesday Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...

Comments