Skip to main content

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good morning everyone!  I suppose it's almost noon though.  Hope everyone is having an alright day.  I personally am feeling a bit under the weather.  Shawn doesn't have work today, well, because he's an unemployed bum for a day and starts his new job tomorrow.  He'll be in Boston all week, which unless you've been living under a rock for the whole winter season and particularly the last few weeks, I don't have to tell you that I'm worried about him getting in and out of Boston.  Hahaha!  Alright, lets get to it.  Here's my Happy Homemaker Monday post.



The weather outside is::::
It's so cold right now! And it appears it will be all week long...



On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Blueberry oatmeal with a banana cut up in it, half of a pear cut into slices, a plum, a glass of mighty mango juice and a cup of coffee with Italian sweet cream creamer.  A fruit filled brekky.


As I look outside my window:::
The sky is white instead of blue, the ground is mostly covered in snow and it just looks cold.


Right now I am::::
Avoiding housework, sitting at the kitchen table, listening to Sydney and Rylie bicker back and forth, while waiting on Shawn to get home from his physical.
As I look around the house::::
I have some breakfast dishes and some glasses from last night needing to go in the wash, I have a load of laundry to fold and one to throw in the dryer, as well as a load of diapers to wash. The living room blankets are all unfolded and thrown on the floor, the beds aren't made and the playroom looks as if a tornado has blown right through it.  Scottie is sleeping in her highchair so soundly next to me though. She's so sweet.


On today's to do list::::
Laundry....I have a load to put away, a load in the dryer, one in the washer and a load of diapers to go in the washer.   
Cleaning....Make beds, fold the blankets in the living room, do the breakfast dishes, sweep the kitchen floor, clean the downstairs shower.
Sydney to dance
Ben to wrestling... it's his last week 
Help Shawn pack for his trip this week


Currently reading::::
Game of Thrones when I get the chance.


On the TV today::::
Sydney has had me watching Mako Mermaids or something on Netflix with her all morning.
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Minsky's Pizza
Tuesday -  Meatballs and rice with veggies
Wednesday - Frozen Pizza
Thursday - Grilled Cheese and tomato soup
Friday - 
Saturday -
Sunday - 


What I am creating at the moment::::
Nothing currently

New recipe I tried or want to try this week::::
I did a Chicken Curry with Rice that was amazing last week.  I have that recipe as well as a few others to post so I'll hopefully get that done this week.


Favorite photo from the camera::::
My beautiful girl on her 3rd birthday, Saturday.  She really is amazing.



Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Homemaker Monday

Woke up to a nice cold, fall day this morning. When I did the school run this morning it was a whole 37 degrees.  Brrrrr!!! The weather outside is:::: Very cold mornings causing us to turn our heat on but warm afternoons. Monday  - Sunny, 74 Tuesday  - Partly cloudy, 63 Wednesday  - Sunny, 57 Thursday  - Sunny, 70 Friday  - Sunny, 75 Saturday  - Partly cloudy, 72 Sunday  - Storms, 73 On the breakfast plate this morning:::: Busy day today, so Shawn picked up Starbucks on his way home from the gym. I'm eating a turkey bacon and gouda sandwich and drinking my venti mocha with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice. As I look outside my window::: The sun is shining so bright and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. The leaves are just starting to change. We put up our outside decorations last night for fall and Halloween. It's looks so cute out there. Right now I am:::: Sitting at the counter trying to quickly type up this post and eat my br...

Blogmas 2014 - Day 8 What Is On Your Wish List This Year

Oh my goodness, I'm really pretty easy to buy for.  I have pretty much everything a girl could want.  I mean of course I have a few things but I'm not really counting on anything because I already got a huge gift of the new car. I really love scarves, especially infinity scarves right now.  I'm beyond obsessed.   Fun gadgets, appliances, etc for my kitchen are always a win for me as well as cookbooks and decorations.  I'm so into all of it, and it's the best go to gift idea for me. A nice pair of rain boots or wellies.  I just bought some for all of my kids for Christmas, and I've been dying for my own for years. Vera Bradley!  I'm so in love with Vera Bradley.  I'd like a bigger purse, as well as a library tote bag. And honestly I've not asked for any of even these things because what I want more than anything else in the world, is our own house.  I want to buy a house for my kids to grow up in an...

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday  - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday  - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday  - Cloudy, 73º Thursday  - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday  - Sunny, 76º Saturday  - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday  - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday  Easter Leftovers Tuesday  Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...