I know that I have been MIA for a little while. I promise I'm still here. We've had a lot of crazy stuff going on that I've wanted to blog about and even just my everyday life, but unfortunately I haven't had computer access. My laptop died a while back and the desktop that we have just doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've complained to my husband over and over again and hopefully he will get it fixed soon. I'm not computer literate enough to figure this out on my own or I would have already.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday - Cloudy, 73º Thursday - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday - Sunny, 76º Saturday - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday Easter Leftovers Tuesday Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...
Comments