I'm sitting here, somewhat jealous of all the people in school or on summer break. It's got me interested in working towards a degree. I've always wanted to do Culinary arts, but with everything else going on right now, I probably need something I can do online. The other problem is that with a culinary degree, am I getting myself into something that is going to take a tremendous amount of time away from my kids? My end goal is to own my own restaurant, but I also want to be there for all the little moments with my kids along the way and don't want to miss anything. I'm thinking about getting a business degree and then maybe getting the culinary part later. I'm so torn and confused. Why does being an adult have to be so difficult? I guess I should maybe wait until the spring or so before I start adding more to my plate and for now focus on my We Live to Know, Love, and Serve God online course and then my RCIA classes starting in August.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday - Cloudy, 73º Thursday - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday - Sunny, 76º Saturday - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday Easter Leftovers Tuesday Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...
Comments
I feel you: I'd love to have a Master's degree, but I know I wouldn't actually USE it, so I don't want to pay for it. I just read a ridiculous amount instead.