Skip to main content

Happy Homemaker Monday




The weather::::

90s all week long.


On my reading pile:::
We Live to know, love, and serve God by Fr. Osacr Lukefahr, CM 

On my tv:::

True Blood and some Frasier 

On the menu for this week:::

Monday- Breakfast burritos
Tuesday- Blueberry overnight frenchtoast
Wednesday-  
Thursday- 
Friday- 
Saturday- 
Sunday- 


On my to do list:::
laundry
dishes
pick up trash

What am I sewing, crocheting, knitting, or creating:::
Ok, so really this week, I have to make Sydney's apron!  I'll start that this afternoon.  Haha!

Homemaking tips:::I've always been a huge fan of cleaning with vinegar, and now I'm finding that baking soda is a great cleaner as well.  I've used it to get scents out of carpets and in baking but never more than that until recently.  I found this article online about the 27 cleaning uses for baking soda and I've become obsessed just like I am with vinegar.  You can find the article, here.


Looking around my house:::
The kids are "resting" and I'm just relaxing on the couch and looking at the laundry that needs to be put away, and the dishes in the sink.


From the camera:::




Something fun to share:::
We are talking now about going up to Omaha and staying the night and then going to the zoo one of these weekends.

On my prayer list:::
I'm praying for Shawn who's in Cincinnati right now, hoping for a safe trip.
And I'm with Sandra, praying for rain. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday  - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday  - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday  - Cloudy, 73º Thursday  - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday  - Sunny, 76º Saturday  - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday  - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday  Easter Leftovers Tuesday  Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...

Happy Homemaker Monday

Woke up to a nice cold, fall day this morning. When I did the school run this morning it was a whole 37 degrees.  Brrrrr!!! The weather outside is:::: Very cold mornings causing us to turn our heat on but warm afternoons. Monday  - Sunny, 74 Tuesday  - Partly cloudy, 63 Wednesday  - Sunny, 57 Thursday  - Sunny, 70 Friday  - Sunny, 75 Saturday  - Partly cloudy, 72 Sunday  - Storms, 73 On the breakfast plate this morning:::: Busy day today, so Shawn picked up Starbucks on his way home from the gym. I'm eating a turkey bacon and gouda sandwich and drinking my venti mocha with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice. As I look outside my window::: The sun is shining so bright and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. The leaves are just starting to change. We put up our outside decorations last night for fall and Halloween. It's looks so cute out there. Right now I am:::: Sitting at the counter trying to quickly type up this post and eat my br...

Blogmas 2014 - Day 8 What Is On Your Wish List This Year

Oh my goodness, I'm really pretty easy to buy for.  I have pretty much everything a girl could want.  I mean of course I have a few things but I'm not really counting on anything because I already got a huge gift of the new car. I really love scarves, especially infinity scarves right now.  I'm beyond obsessed.   Fun gadgets, appliances, etc for my kitchen are always a win for me as well as cookbooks and decorations.  I'm so into all of it, and it's the best go to gift idea for me. A nice pair of rain boots or wellies.  I just bought some for all of my kids for Christmas, and I've been dying for my own for years. Vera Bradley!  I'm so in love with Vera Bradley.  I'd like a bigger purse, as well as a library tote bag. And honestly I've not asked for any of even these things because what I want more than anything else in the world, is our own house.  I want to buy a house for my kids to grow up in an...