Skip to main content

Happy Homemaker Monday



The weather:::
I think it's supposed to be 90 degrees today.  It's been so amazing.  Yesterday Shawn bought the kids squirt guns for water fights.  They had a blast.

On my reading pile:::  
I haven't been reading much lately, so I still have Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larrson and now I think I may read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


On my TV:::
Lots of stuff on my DVR.  Mobwives, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Khloe & Lamar, and Shahs of Sunset.  Tons of trashy TV.


On the menu for this week:::
I'm so scattered... I have no idea what we're eating for dinner tonight, let alone the rest of the week.


Monday - 
Tuesday -  
Wednesday - 
Thursday - 
Friday - 
Saturday - 
Sunday - 

On my to do list:::
Make beds
Laundry
Sweep the kitchen floor
Dishes

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
An apron for Sydney


Looking around the house:::
Rylie's grunting on the couch next to me, the kids are playing in their rooms, the dryer is running, and the house is mostly clean and newly decorated.  It really feels home-y.



From the camera::: 





Something fun to share:::
Yesterday, we had some family out for dinner and we grilled and the kids played outside with the neighbor kids.  It was so much fun and I'm excited that we have neighbors that we like and our kids can play with their kids.  It's so wonderful.  We liked the adult neighbors in our old neighborhood, but the kids were not behaved at all and were very mean to Sydney so this is a big change.



On my prayer list:::
My husband's Grandma.  She's not doing well.
My mother-in-law.  She's feeling very overwhelmed and with her mother's health decline, she's really not doing well.  

Comments

Sandra said…
I'm sorry about the neighbor kids, it's hard when that happens and you don't quite know how to deal with it.

Hope you're having a great week :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Homemaker Monday

Woke up to a nice cold, fall day this morning. When I did the school run this morning it was a whole 37 degrees.  Brrrrr!!! The weather outside is:::: Very cold mornings causing us to turn our heat on but warm afternoons. Monday  - Sunny, 74 Tuesday  - Partly cloudy, 63 Wednesday  - Sunny, 57 Thursday  - Sunny, 70 Friday  - Sunny, 75 Saturday  - Partly cloudy, 72 Sunday  - Storms, 73 On the breakfast plate this morning:::: Busy day today, so Shawn picked up Starbucks on his way home from the gym. I'm eating a turkey bacon and gouda sandwich and drinking my venti mocha with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice. As I look outside my window::: The sun is shining so bright and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. The leaves are just starting to change. We put up our outside decorations last night for fall and Halloween. It's looks so cute out there. Right now I am:::: Sitting at the counter trying to quickly type up this post and eat my br...

Blogmas 2014 - Day 8 What Is On Your Wish List This Year

Oh my goodness, I'm really pretty easy to buy for.  I have pretty much everything a girl could want.  I mean of course I have a few things but I'm not really counting on anything because I already got a huge gift of the new car. I really love scarves, especially infinity scarves right now.  I'm beyond obsessed.   Fun gadgets, appliances, etc for my kitchen are always a win for me as well as cookbooks and decorations.  I'm so into all of it, and it's the best go to gift idea for me. A nice pair of rain boots or wellies.  I just bought some for all of my kids for Christmas, and I've been dying for my own for years. Vera Bradley!  I'm so in love with Vera Bradley.  I'd like a bigger purse, as well as a library tote bag. And honestly I've not asked for any of even these things because what I want more than anything else in the world, is our own house.  I want to buy a house for my kids to grow up in an...

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday  - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday  - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday  - Cloudy, 73º Thursday  - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday  - Sunny, 76º Saturday  - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday  - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday  Easter Leftovers Tuesday  Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...