Skip to main content

Stressed Beyond Belief

Most of the time I'm pretty laid back and don't act like much gets to me.  In reality, I'm just taking it all in, and not letting it back out.  Everytime people walk all over me, everytime someone hurts my feelings and I don't say anything, or when I get too much on my plate and don't get enough accomplished.  It all just piles up and piles up until I either explode or turn into a stressed out, sick mess.  Today is one of those days for me.  I'm having a hard time functioning and am still in my pjs.  My body aches and I have a terrible headache that my Zyrtec today didn't help.  I'm a bit teary and I'm worried about everything... money, time, Easter, and the kids going outside to play (I have to be out there to supervise and once again it becomes a time issue).  It doesn't matter how many times I'm assured that everything is ok and will continue to be ok, I can't get rid of this feeling.  I just shut down. I'm a person that likes a million things going on at once, or a full agenda, but I'm also a person that likes to do nothing and be lazy.  Sometimes this busy world I live in, and have created becomes too much and I just want to cuddle up with my kids, turn something good on the tv, eat some yummy chocolate and shut off for a bit.  Right now, I'm frantic... I want to run around like a mad man and get everything done, but I don't have the time or ability for that right now, so the shut down is starting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Homemaker Monday

Woke up to a nice cold, fall day this morning. When I did the school run this morning it was a whole 37 degrees.  Brrrrr!!! The weather outside is:::: Very cold mornings causing us to turn our heat on but warm afternoons. Monday  - Sunny, 74 Tuesday  - Partly cloudy, 63 Wednesday  - Sunny, 57 Thursday  - Sunny, 70 Friday  - Sunny, 75 Saturday  - Partly cloudy, 72 Sunday  - Storms, 73 On the breakfast plate this morning:::: Busy day today, so Shawn picked up Starbucks on his way home from the gym. I'm eating a turkey bacon and gouda sandwich and drinking my venti mocha with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice. As I look outside my window::: The sun is shining so bright and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. The leaves are just starting to change. We put up our outside decorations last night for fall and Halloween. It's looks so cute out there. Right now I am:::: Sitting at the counter trying to quickly type up this post and eat my br...

Blogmas 2014 - Day 8 What Is On Your Wish List This Year

Oh my goodness, I'm really pretty easy to buy for.  I have pretty much everything a girl could want.  I mean of course I have a few things but I'm not really counting on anything because I already got a huge gift of the new car. I really love scarves, especially infinity scarves right now.  I'm beyond obsessed.   Fun gadgets, appliances, etc for my kitchen are always a win for me as well as cookbooks and decorations.  I'm so into all of it, and it's the best go to gift idea for me. A nice pair of rain boots or wellies.  I just bought some for all of my kids for Christmas, and I've been dying for my own for years. Vera Bradley!  I'm so in love with Vera Bradley.  I'd like a bigger purse, as well as a library tote bag. And honestly I've not asked for any of even these things because what I want more than anything else in the world, is our own house.  I want to buy a house for my kids to grow up in an...

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday  - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday  - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday  - Cloudy, 73º Thursday  - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday  - Sunny, 76º Saturday  - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday  - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday  Easter Leftovers Tuesday  Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...