So, we had time to go to the library. It was raining pretty heavily and of course we had to park a long way from the entrance. Finally we got inside, nice and soaked. Thankfully Ben was in his stroller, because it could have been much worse. We went in and I got a library card, then we went on our search for good books. Ben found so many books he liked and so did I. In the end, I made him put several books back. I figure we'll go back in the next week or so to swap out his books. I also learned that I should pick out my books first. He can only be quiet for so long and the children's section just isn't as quiet as the adult section. We really had a good time. I'm going to be sad when we have to leave here in about 30 to 45 minutes for me to go to work and I don't get to read any of his books to him.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday - Cloudy, 73º Thursday - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday - Sunny, 76º Saturday - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday Easter Leftovers Tuesday Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...
Comments