So, Ben likes to eat the same things everyday for lunch. It's always either macaroni and cheese, spaghetti-os (either plain, with franks, or with meatballs), hot dogs and cheese, turkey and cheese, or turkey sandwiches. I'm tired of eating the same thing over and over again and decided to make my favorite that I haven't had in so long. Tortilla Jacks. I hope he'll like it and I'm not sure he will like the egg part because he's such a picky eater but we will see. I'm trying to find other quick easy things to feed him for lunch or dinner even. I'm on the prowl for peanut free, quick, and easy recipes to feed my boy.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday - Cloudy, 73º Thursday - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday - Sunny, 76º Saturday - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday Easter Leftovers Tuesday Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...
Comments