So, of course we watched Marley & Me today. Ben loves that movie more than anything else. For those of you who have seen it, know it's really sad. Ben decided for the first time today (he's seen this movie a million times and it's never effected him before) he couldn't watch on the sad parts. He came up and hugged me tight with his head turned away from the television. Then, when the movie ended, he did something else new. He started crying really hard. I asked what was wrong and he said something through sobs and tears that sounded like "me me." I asked if he wanted to watch it again and he said yes but continued crying. I turned it back on and he immediately quit crying and started laughing. I hate to let him watch it twice in one day because I would really prefer he doesn't watch that much T.V. but it's not the worst thing in the world.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday - Cloudy, 73º Thursday - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday - Sunny, 76º Saturday - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday Easter Leftovers Tuesday Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...
Comments