Skip to main content

Happy Homemaker Monday


So, I was very busy today, which is why this is so late to be posted.  Sorry, but better late than never.



The weather:::
Today, it was in the 70s.  It was wonderful!


On my reading pile:::

Bible 


On my tv:::
Tonight was the new Bones and Bethenny Ever After, but I probably won't be watching it until tomorrow



On the menu for this week:::
Monday- Breakfast Burritos
Tuesday- French toast
Wednesday- Pizza 
Thursday- In KC
Friday- 
Saturday- 
Sunday- 


On my to do list:::
I have nothing left, thankfully
What am I sewing, crocheting, knitting, or creating:::
Nothing at the moment


Looking around my house:::
My housework is done, the girls are asleep, Shawn is heating up left overs, and Ben is watching a show on the iPad before bed.  We're all getting ready for bed.


From the camera:::




Something fun to share:::
Today, my sister, and my niece and nephew came over to visit.  We had a wonderful day together.  I was glad to get to spend time with them.

On my prayer list:::
It's the same as last week.  Right now I'm praying for some of my family.  We've got a lot of people going through some rough patches here with health, legal battles and relationships.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your blog is great! I started to follow yours and I was wondering if you would like to come and check out mine and send some followers! I am new to the blogging world and need some help! Thanks!
Anonymous said…
Your blog is great and I started to follow yours, wondering if you would like to come a check mine out and follow mine and send some friends. I am new to the blogging world and need some help! Thanks!
www.wonderfullymessymom.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday  - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday  - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday  - Cloudy, 73º Thursday  - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday  - Sunny, 76º Saturday  - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday  - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday  Easter Leftovers Tuesday  Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...

Happy Homemaker Monday

Woke up to a nice cold, fall day this morning. When I did the school run this morning it was a whole 37 degrees.  Brrrrr!!! The weather outside is:::: Very cold mornings causing us to turn our heat on but warm afternoons. Monday  - Sunny, 74 Tuesday  - Partly cloudy, 63 Wednesday  - Sunny, 57 Thursday  - Sunny, 70 Friday  - Sunny, 75 Saturday  - Partly cloudy, 72 Sunday  - Storms, 73 On the breakfast plate this morning:::: Busy day today, so Shawn picked up Starbucks on his way home from the gym. I'm eating a turkey bacon and gouda sandwich and drinking my venti mocha with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice. As I look outside my window::: The sun is shining so bright and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. The leaves are just starting to change. We put up our outside decorations last night for fall and Halloween. It's looks so cute out there. Right now I am:::: Sitting at the counter trying to quickly type up this post and eat my br...

Blogmas 2014 - Day 8 What Is On Your Wish List This Year

Oh my goodness, I'm really pretty easy to buy for.  I have pretty much everything a girl could want.  I mean of course I have a few things but I'm not really counting on anything because I already got a huge gift of the new car. I really love scarves, especially infinity scarves right now.  I'm beyond obsessed.   Fun gadgets, appliances, etc for my kitchen are always a win for me as well as cookbooks and decorations.  I'm so into all of it, and it's the best go to gift idea for me. A nice pair of rain boots or wellies.  I just bought some for all of my kids for Christmas, and I've been dying for my own for years. Vera Bradley!  I'm so in love with Vera Bradley.  I'd like a bigger purse, as well as a library tote bag. And honestly I've not asked for any of even these things because what I want more than anything else in the world, is our own house.  I want to buy a house for my kids to grow up in an...