Skip to main content

Sydney

Sydney Ann Tiemann




Sydney was born on March 9, 2010 and she's 2 years old.



She is so sweet and funny.  If you cry, it will send a happy girl in to a hysterically crying mess.  She's notorious for her favorite knock knock joke.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Cat poop!  Hahahaha!



She has her own sense of style.  She tells you what she wants to wear, how she wants her hair done, and that she has to have make up on.  Yes, somehow I created a monster.



Her favorite books are Pinkalicious, Little Bird Biddle Bird and anything Princess.


She doesn't like a lot of TV, but she does watch a little:

My Little Pony

Doc McStuffins


As for movies she likes:

Lady and the Tramp


Tangled


Anything Disney Princess


LaLaLoopsy


Rio


She also likes my movies and TV shows as well.

Her favorite songs right now are anything by Justin Bieber, Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson, and Stronger by Kelly Clarkson.  I laugh and say that she's a 14 year old, trapped inside of a 2 year old's body.

She has a huge crush on Justin Bieber and if you ask her why, she'll tell you "I like Justin Bieber because he's trouble."

She is all about Hello Kitty right now also.  If it's Hello Kitty, she thinks she has to have it.


Sydney's favorite food is chicken and fries.  She likes water, chocolate milk, orange juice, sprite and root beer to drink.

If you haven't heard from her in a little bit, it's not usually a good sign.  It usually means she is up to no good.


She likes playing with her baby dolls, her kitchen, her dress up clothes, and her pretend hair and make up stuff.

She loves going outside and playing with bubbles, riding on bikes and toy cars, coloring with side walk chalk, going to the park, swings, and going to Granny's house.



She wants so much to be big and after lots of begging we let her get her ears pierced.



She still uses a pacifier or "Ninny" as she calls it.  We hope to break this habit by her 3rd birthday.

She's a sweet, spunky little girl full of life and she tries so hard to be like her Mommy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Homemaker Monday

Woke up to a nice cold, fall day this morning. When I did the school run this morning it was a whole 37 degrees.  Brrrrr!!! The weather outside is:::: Very cold mornings causing us to turn our heat on but warm afternoons. Monday  - Sunny, 74 Tuesday  - Partly cloudy, 63 Wednesday  - Sunny, 57 Thursday  - Sunny, 70 Friday  - Sunny, 75 Saturday  - Partly cloudy, 72 Sunday  - Storms, 73 On the breakfast plate this morning:::: Busy day today, so Shawn picked up Starbucks on his way home from the gym. I'm eating a turkey bacon and gouda sandwich and drinking my venti mocha with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice. As I look outside my window::: The sun is shining so bright and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. The leaves are just starting to change. We put up our outside decorations last night for fall and Halloween. It's looks so cute out there. Right now I am:::: Sitting at the counter trying to quickly type up this post and eat my br...

Blogmas 2014 - Day 8 What Is On Your Wish List This Year

Oh my goodness, I'm really pretty easy to buy for.  I have pretty much everything a girl could want.  I mean of course I have a few things but I'm not really counting on anything because I already got a huge gift of the new car. I really love scarves, especially infinity scarves right now.  I'm beyond obsessed.   Fun gadgets, appliances, etc for my kitchen are always a win for me as well as cookbooks and decorations.  I'm so into all of it, and it's the best go to gift idea for me. A nice pair of rain boots or wellies.  I just bought some for all of my kids for Christmas, and I've been dying for my own for years. Vera Bradley!  I'm so in love with Vera Bradley.  I'd like a bigger purse, as well as a library tote bag. And honestly I've not asked for any of even these things because what I want more than anything else in the world, is our own house.  I want to buy a house for my kids to grow up in an...

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday  - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday  - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday  - Cloudy, 73º Thursday  - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday  - Sunny, 76º Saturday  - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday  - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday  Easter Leftovers Tuesday  Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...