rough times

I'm having a rough time staying motivated to go to work. I don't feel happy with that aspect of my life. I'm so stressed and I don't get to see my husband. I know this is a decision I've made, so that I could keep Ben out of day care, and I don't regret that part, I just feel like I'm missing out on quality family time and hurting myself with stress and pent up anger towards work. I don't know what to do. We can't afford for me to quit but I just don't know that it's healthy for me, or the baby, to keep up like I have been. I wish there was a way for me to work at home.

Comments

That is really hard and I totally know what you mean. Because we had a scare with the baby I've quit working but that just means that Ben picked up my evening job and has been working 2 jobs b/c we can't afford to just stop the second job. It's really tough decision what to do, and paying for daycare for two children just isn't logical unless you will be making a lot of money. What a dilemma, good luck!

Popular Posts