White Barbecue Sauce

In our house we love to dip our meats here.  Ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce, ranch, and blue cheese dressing are all quite popular here.  Every now and then I like to try new dips and creations.  Some are winners and others aren't.  I have chicken thighs marinating in the fridge, and while I have no doubt that they will be quite tasty, (I have them marinating in mustard and caesar dressing.) I wanted a dip for us to eat them with.  I have recently fallen in love with my Southern Living Homestyle Cookbook all over again and decided to try this White Barbecue Sauce.  Seriously, it tastes so good I can't wait to bake the chicken and eat them together.

White Barbecue Sauce



1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tbsp ground pepper
1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tsp horseradish

Stir all the ingredients together until well blended.  Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator at least 2 hours and up to 1 week.

Comments

Sandra said…
I like to dip my meats too. Great looking sauce, I am grilling chicken this weekend so I'll give this one a try.

Thanks for sharing Liz :)

Popular Posts