Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Cold again...


Things that make me happy: 
My sister is being induced tomorrow.  This will be her second baby and I'm so super excited!


Book I'm reading:
The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson


What's on my TV today: 
Season 5 of the The Office


On the menu for dinner:
I have no idea...  I was waiting to see if my sister was being induced tonight, and since she isn't, I have no dinner plans.


On my To Do List:
Laundry
Dishes
Work on cleaning out the office and garage

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Pulled Pork sandwiches


In the craft basket:
Nothing at the moment, however I did just get some new fabric.


Looking forward to this week:
My new niece being born.


Tips and Tricks:
I don't really have one.


My favorite blog post this week: 
Once again, I sadly don't have one.

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):



Lesson learned the past few days:
Decluttering and dumping your junk will make you feel less stressed later.

On my mind:
Making the house a little more homey feeling and getting our full potential out of it, since we've decided not to move.

Comments

Popular Posts