Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday - Cloudy, 73º Thursday - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday - Sunny, 76º Saturday - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday Easter Leftovers Tuesday Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with swee...




































Comments
Here's to many blessings in your next trip around the sun -
Mindy
I'm so sorry, but I guess better late than never right?
I hope you had a fantastic birthday and wish you many many more. I remember being so scared of turning 30, and now here I am, about 2 weeks away from turning 40 LOL
I agree with Mindy though, the best is yet to come, the thirties were my favorites :)
Anyway, I am babbling, hope you are doing well, miss chatting with you on Facebook :)
Hugs,
Sandra