Skip to main content

50 Things That Make Me Happy

Lately, I've found myself saying I miss how things were two years ago or how much less stressful things were in the past.  My husband is always telling me "These are the best moments of our lives." I know it's true, but sometimes with everything going on in our day to day lives, it's easy to forget.  For that exact reason, I decided to join up to Percy and Grace and list 50 things that make me happy.  I'm also including pictures for many of my favorite things.

50 Things That Make Me Happy
(These aren't really in any order)
1. Ben

2. Sydney

3. Rylie

4. Scotland

5. Shawn

6. Family
7. Friends
8. Making new friends
9. My nieces and nephews
10. Going out to eat
11. Trashy reality tv
12. Game of Thrones
13. Getting sleep
14. My camera
15. Crocheting

16. Maya (our family dog)

17. Harley Quinn (our family cat)

18. Going on family adventures/vacations/holidays
19. Photographs
20. Shopping
21. Baby and Children clothing
22. My iPad
23. My iPhone
24. Pedicures

25. Girly Movies
26. Anything England
27. Music
28. Comfy Furniture for lounging

29. Amish

30. A beautiful made bed
31. Blogging
32. A clean house
33. Yummy food

34. Fun home decor

35. Christmas

36. Swimming

37. Flowers

38. Cooking

39. Spending time outside

40. Being at the beach or the lake

41. Sewing

42. Baby giggles
43. Hugs and Kisses from my kiddos
44. Enjoying a good book

45. Getting comments or views my blog
46. Coffee

47. Snuggles
48. Reading other peoples blogs or watching their vlogs
49. Pinterest
50.  Facebook and Instagram

Comments

Louise B said…
Lovely post and love that you included all the lovely photos too! x
Anonymous said…
Great choices. Your children are beautiful.

Rebecca x x
www.percyandgrace.co.uk

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Homemaker Monday

Woke up to a nice cold, fall day this morning. When I did the school run this morning it was a whole 37 degrees.  Brrrrr!!! The weather outside is:::: Very cold mornings causing us to turn our heat on but warm afternoons. Monday  - Sunny, 74 Tuesday  - Partly cloudy, 63 Wednesday  - Sunny, 57 Thursday  - Sunny, 70 Friday  - Sunny, 75 Saturday  - Partly cloudy, 72 Sunday  - Storms, 73 On the breakfast plate this morning:::: Busy day today, so Shawn picked up Starbucks on his way home from the gym. I'm eating a turkey bacon and gouda sandwich and drinking my venti mocha with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice. As I look outside my window::: The sun is shining so bright and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. The leaves are just starting to change. We put up our outside decorations last night for fall and Halloween. It's looks so cute out there. Right now I am:::: Sitting at the counter trying to quickly type up this post and eat my breakfast. As I look around

Potato Soup

During Lent this last spring, I needed a meat free dinner to feed my sister-in-law and her family. Usually my potato soup has lots of bacon and bacon grease in it. I found this recipe here .This one is meatless, but it is important to add that it is NOT dairy free. There are adjustments you can do to make it dairy free though. It’s quick and was really well liked.  Potato Soup 6-8 cups russet potatoes, peeled and chopped 1 yellow onion, diced 2 stalks celery, chopped 1 clove garlic 4 cups vegetable stock 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded 1/2 cup sour cream or cream 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp pepper Pinch red pepper flakes 1 tbsp butter 1 tbsp olive oil In a large pot over medium heat, add the butter and olive oil. Once hot and melted together add the onions and celery. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Add the potatoes and minced garlic to the pot and continue to sauté all of the ingredients for about 5 minutes. Add vegetable stock and increase th

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Our Easter included family, yummy food, beautiful weather, and a kickball game. The weather::: Monday  - Cloudy, 74º Tuesday  - PM Showers, 67º Wednesday  - Cloudy, 73º Thursday  - AM Clouds/PM Sun, 80º Friday  - Sunny, 76º Saturday  - PM Thunderstorms, 80º Sunday  - Partly Cloudy, 76º On my reading pile::: Yes Please by Amy Poehler Love Poems for Married People by John Kenney Miracle Creek by Angie Kim A Lily in the Light by Kristin Fields The January Children by Safia Elhillo Movies or Shows I watched this weekend::: Last week's Grey's Anatomy, a couple episodes of The Office, and the new Game of Thrones. On my TV this week::: Vlogs Grey's Anatomy Game of Thrones Super Store Good Girls On the menu for this week::: Monday  Easter Leftovers Tuesday  Hamburgers with potatoes, asparagus and corn on the cob Wednesday Ham and cheese sandwiches Thursday Pork Tenderloin with sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts and