Happy Homemaker Monday




The Weather:::
Cold and rainy.  I think it's supposed to be in the 40s all day today.

Right now I am: 
Watching last night's Breaking Amish.

Thinking:
How excited I am to take the kids to see Wreck-It Ralph today.

On my reading pile:::
One for the money by Janet Evanovich

On my tv:::
Breaking Amish

On the menu for this week:::

Monday - Casserole and veggies with Mom
Tuesday - Pizza
Wednesday - Chili
Thursday -Grocery day
Friday - 
Saturday - 
Sunday - 

On my to do list:::
Put laundry away
sweep kitchen floor

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I haven't made any progress...

Finishing the banner for the fireplace hopefully this week.  I also have another surprise project to work on.  I'll post when I finish.

Homemaking Tips:::

I don't have one, yet again.

Looking around the house:::
The kids are picking up their rooms so we can go to the movies.  The dishwasher is running, and Rylie is napping in her playpen.

From the camera:::






On my prayer list:::
My husband because he's traveling this week.

Bible verse, Devotional:::
Your every act should be done with love. 1 Corinthians 16:14

Comments

Popular Posts