Me Me Me
I've done a couple of these posts in the past, but haven't done a post about me in 2 years. I'm constantly changing so I figured it was time to do an update. Here's my old posts: Maybe You Think I Am Who I'm Not and The ABCs Of Liz.
- I have a husband and three kids. They are my world.
- I'm newly a Catholic.
- I'm very easy to get along with. I have a little social awkwardness and am a little shy at first, but after people get to know me, they usually like me.
- I try to always give others the benefit of the doubt, or see both sides of a fight.
- Don't make assumptions about me because of my religion. I'm very eclectic and quite liberal.
- I don't usually talk politics with people although I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions, because many people cannot stay civil. You're not going to change my mind, just as I'm not going to change yours.
- I'm a larger woman, and while I'm not thrilled with my size, I'm happy being me.
- I always try to dress somewhat nice and don't like to leave the house without my hair and makeup done. It's not for other people, it's because I feel good when I look nice.
- Reality TV is my guilty pleasure. I'm not talking about American Idol or Survivor, I'm talking The Real Housewives, Mob Wives, Teen Mom, Breaking Amish, etc.
- I love to cook, and really LOVE when others enjoy the food I cook.
- I try really hard not to be judgmental, but when my friends make decisions that I feel aren't the right ones, I do have a tendency to get judgy.
- I like to get crafty. Sewing, knitting, crocheting, painting, etc. It all makes me so happy.
- I have an addiction to children's books. I buy so many!
- I have the most fun when I'm with my kids. Other people can be involved too, but my kids are the coolest people I know.
- I'm literally allergic to everything. I've had allergy tests done and I'm allergic to everything but palm trees and horses.
- I have a tendency to be cheesy.
- We have this thing called Tiemann time. It's the time we operate on because we are never on time to anything. We are usually at least 20 minutes late. Sorry.
- I have a bad habit of nail biting. As I get older I get better about it, but a little stress and my nails are gone.
That's all I can really think of at this moment, but hopefully this helps you to see a little more about who I am.