I won my very first blog award. Please forgive me, but this is very exciting! Thank you Feliz4Life!
As with everything else in the world, there are rules to this award.
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
- If you ask me what my favorite is of anything, I will tell you an answer, but then a ton of others will come flooding in to my head and I can't make up my mind. It doesn't matter if it's favorite movie, food or even color. I can't make a decision because I have tons of favorites and they change with my mood.
- My son was 4 months old at my wedding. We were planning on getting married when we had the money to do exactly what we wanted and then I got pregnant and we didn't want Ben or anyone to think that we were just getting married because I was pregnant. I wouldn't change a thing.
- I am allergic to everything but horses and palm trees. Because we live in Kansas where we have everything I'm allergic to, I suffer A LOT!
- I have hoarding tendencies so I've become OCD about putting things away or throwing things out to overcome these tendencies.
- I hate cleaning the house. I'd rather hire a maid and spend the whole day, every day, laughing and playing with my kids. If I did hire a maid though, I'd probably just walk around behind them and redo everything the way I like it.
- If I had to have a career outside of the home and away from my kids but it could be any job, I would own and run my own restaurant.
- I've never really felt that I was great at anything until I kids. I was good or ok at a lot of things, but never great. Being a mom and wife is something I think I'm pretty great at.
Alright, so unless I can't count (which is quite possible) that should be all 15. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do.