Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Comfortable and good play outside weather.

Things that make me happy: 
The smell of baking bread.


Book I'm reading:
The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

What's on my TV today: 
Last nights Sister Wives and Real Housewives of Orange County.  


On the menu for dinner:
Cheddar potato soup and homemade bread

On my To Do List:
Vacuuming
Baking bread
Laundry 


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Nothing I can think of off the top of my head.


In the craft basket:
Nothing at the moment. 


Looking forward to this week:
Probably the same as last week.  Playing outside as much as possible with the kiddos.


Tips and Tricks:
unfortunately don't have anything today.


My favorite blog post this week: 
Once again, I don't have anything.  I've gotten so behind and am incredibly boring today.



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):




Lesson learned the past few days:
I don't have anything... sorry I'm really not on my game today.


On my mind:
Spring!  Wonderful weather, lots of time outside, and my flowers are coming up!

Comments

Sandra said…
LOL your post is not boring at all, but I know how you feel, mine had a few blank boring entries cause I couldn't think of anything to put in there LOL

Popular Posts