Happy Homemaker Monday

Ok, so I'm a day late, but because I've been so behind, I thought it was necessary to do it anyway.






The weather::::
Really nice like 70s

On my reading pile:::
The Widow Of Larkspur Inn by Lawana Blackwell

On my tv:::
Last night's Bones and Mob Doctor

On the menu for this week:::
Monday-  Olive Garden
Tuesday-  Ranch House Crockpot Pork chops, bread
Wednesday-  Bierocks
Thursday- 
Friday- 
Saturday-
Sunday-

On my to do list:::
laundry
dishes

What am I sewing, crocheting, knitting, or creating:::
Ben's blanket and place mats for the table

Homemaking tips:::
Another day, I can't think of anything

Looking around my house:::
The kids are resting, the dishwasher and washing machine are running, as well as dinner in the crock pot, and the bread dough is rising.  

From the camera:::



On my prayer list:::
 Anybody who needs it.

Comments

Sandra said…
I LOVE the pic, she is just so adorable :)

Popular Posts