Happy Homemaker Monday





The weather::::
It's pretty warm like high 80s but really it's pretty nice.


On my reading pile:::
Wonder by R.J. Palacio

On my tv:::
Major Crimes

On the menu for this week:::
Monday- Wendy's
Tuesday- Taco Soup and Cornbread
Wednesday- Shredded BBQ Sandwiches
Thursday- Crock pot ham and potato soup
Friday- Melt in your mouth chicken and slow cooker potatoes dijonnaise
Saturday-  In KC
Sunday- In KC

On my to do list:::
Laundry

What am I sewing, crocheting, knitting, or creating:::
Ben's granny square blanket

Homemaking tips:::
I cannot think of anything off the top of my head right now.

Looking around my house:::
Rylie is napping next to me.  The kids are resting in their room, Shawn is working at the new kitchen table and I'm relaxing on the couch for a minute in between all the house work.

From the camera:::




On my prayer list:::
Our dear friend Terry.  We just attended the funeral for his Grandma.

Comments

Popular Posts