Happy Homemaker Monday





The weather::::
It's getting hot again.  Back into the 90s.

On my reading pile:::
Wonder by R.J. Palacio - Oh my goodness this book is so good.  Any parent should read this.  

On my tv:::
Major Crimes

On the menu for this week:::
Monday- Meaty Mac and Cheese
Tuesday- Slow cooker cheesy chicken and Rice
Wednesday- Melt in your mouth chicken with slow cooker potatoes dijonnaise
Thursday- Shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches
Friday- grocery shopping
Saturday-  In KC
Sunday- In KC

On my to do list:::
Laundry
floors
dishes

What am I sewing, crocheting, knitting, or creating:::
Ben's granny square blanket

Homemaking tips:::
I cannot think of anything off the top of my head right now.

Looking around my house:::
The house is an absolute mess and it's stressing me out a little bit.  The big kids are being wild and fighting/wrestling all over the place.  Rylie is trying to nap.

From the camera:::




On my prayer list:::
I'm praying for safe travels for my husband as he is traveling pretty much all week.

Comments

Sandra said…
Hope your husband's travels go well :)

Yummy menu you have planned for this week.
Liz said…
Thank you! We just got done video chatting with him so now the kids can go to bed. I hate him on the west coast because he's two hours behind so the kids have to stay up late to talk to him.

We have a lot of chicken planned for this week. Haha! I guess we know what I was in the mood for.

Hope you have a wonderful week.

Popular Posts