The letter I

We took a break last week to learn about Easter but now we are back with the letter I.  Once again we did a craft from Totally Tots.  Also, there is a lot more on that blog.  It's not just alphabet crafts.  Apparently it's a group of women that contribute to this blog and they contribute a lot.  There are crafts, learning ideas, books, religious inspirations, and much more.  Ok, now back to the craft...

I is for Iguana

What you'll need:

paper
glue
scissors
markers
googly eyes
























1.  Draw the letter I on a piece of paper and cut it out.
























2.  Cut out a head, tail, and tongue.


















3.  While I was cutting out these pieces, Ben was coloring an I is for ice cream coloring sheet.


















4.  Color the I.
























5.  Glue the head and tail on to the I from the back.


















6.  Glue the tongue onto the head from the front.


















7.  Glue the eyes on.


































And it's done.























Comments

Popular Posts