Since We've Been Sick

Well, I've been trying to take it easy, as much as I can, at home with three kids and birthday party on the horizon.  I can tell you, walking pneumonia is no joke!  It has taken everything out of me, but I think I'm finally getting better.  The kids, who have also had a cold, are seeming to be much better.  We've been down for quite a while though.  Since last Thursday.





Lots of naps, laying around, tv, movies, ipads, and sleep.  I think to make it worse was just how fast it came on.  Wednesday we were shopping and playing at Laugh Out Loud and I even got to go to the Maroon 5 concert on Wednesday night with my sister-in-laws.

Laugh Out Loud is a really awesome indoor play place for kids.  While we were there we bought a year membership.  So did my sister-in-law, so now our kids can all go play together there whenever we want.  It is lots of fun!  There was fun stuff for all of the kids, even Rylie!








I had a great time at the Maroon 5 concert.  I love spending time with my sister-in-laws, and Maroon 5 is my favorite band.  I was so excited that I got go.  I like the two bands that opened for them too.

Owl City



Neon Trees


Maroon 5






They put on a GREAT show!!!

That night, the kids got sick, the next day, the kids and I were all miserable.  Since we've been sick, we watched Brave, The Avengers, Season 2 of Downton Abbey, and worked a big puzzle.



This morning, Sydney snapped this picture of me...  I love that she loves taking pictures, even if they are of my digging in the dryer for matching socks.


I have a small addiction to plants.  When I see them at the store, I can't help but buy them.  Today, I picked up three beautiful plants.


Alright, I need to get off of here, and get dinner figured out.  Have a wonderful evening.

Comments

Popular Posts