Blogmas 2014 - Day 3 Favorite Christmas Movie

Oh boy, I seem to have gotten a day behind.  Busy busy busy momma here, but catching up now.


Ok, so I love Christmas movies.  Sshhh, don't tell... I watch them all year round!  I'm not even kidding.  My favorite movie ever is a Christmas movie and I put it on all the time. 
There are two that I always loved but never see anymore

A Garfield Christmas
Noel (the cartoon about the ornament... does anyone else remember this?)

Here's my list of favorites that I watch every single year!

It's a Wonderful Life
This Christmas
Home Alone
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Elf
A Charlie Brown Christmas
The Holiday
The Santa Clause

And of course my absolute favorite movie...

Love Actually

Comments

Carrie B. said…
We have the same fave for our Number 1! Love Actually is just the best at Xmas...and I always come away from it feeling so good. ;)
I do remember the little cartoon Noel!

Popular Posts