Blogmas 2014 - Day 4 Favorite Christmas Music


Ok, so I love Christmas music!  It's my fave, but I do my best to only listen to it from Thanksgiving, or maybe right, before through New Years.  I'm not going to lie, I still get a kick out of the Hanson, N'sync and Britney Spears Christmas music.  I know... sad.  

My favorites though are anything by 

Trans Siberian Orchestra
Mannheim Steamroller
Michael Buble
Bing Crosby
Nat King Cole
Elvis
Burl Ives

I'm also a real sucker though for All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey, the instrumental version of Sleigh Ride, and of course I want a Hippopotamus from Christmas. 

Comments

Helen said…
Love your list! [Many of them are favourites of mine too...]....am going to have to play Mariah Carey tomorrow (too late now but I really want to hear it!)....
Sandra said…
Yep, Mariah Carey's song still gets me going every time LOL And who doesn't love the fun ones like I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas? lol
Carrie B. said…
Love your list! I need at least a month and 1/2 if not 2 months of Xmas music...I just love it so much!

Popular Posts